Terms and Conditions
Your Photography Experience
- A standard photography experience with Newborn Art by SJ Baldock includes a studio session, a personalised, cinema-style viewing about a week after your studio session and a mounted 10 x 8” art print.
- A mini photography experience includes a studio session up to 1-hour only, a personalised, cinema-style viewing about a week after your studio session and a mounted 5 x 7” art print.
- A ‘Baby’s First Year’ experience includes three sessions over baby’s first year; one when baby is about 16 weeks old, the second at about 8 months when baby is sitting up independently and the third for baby’s 1st There is a personalised, cinema-style viewing after each studio session and at the end of your third session, your experience includes a portfolio/frame with one image from each session, with each individual image chosen at the viewing after each session.
- A £40 booking fee is required upon booking for all sessions to secure your session date and your viewing date. This is fully refundable or can be credited to your order, providing you keep your photographic and viewing appointments. By agreeing to pay your booking deposit, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
- If you cancel within 7 days of your appointment, a £40 fee will be charged.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes after your appointment time, your session cannot be guaranteed. In such cases, the right is reserved to offer either a shortened session or to cancel the appointment altogether.
- Additional artwork can be purchased at your viewing session and prices start from £49. Artwork options include canvases and framed artwork, albums, images on a USB, gift frames and mounted art prints.
- Any artwork ordered will be ready 4-6 weeks after confirmation of your order, which is usually at your viewing.
- Any unframed artwork purchased from Newborn Art by SJ Baldock and framed independently will be exempt from any guarantees provided by Newborn Art by SJ Baldock and Newborn Art by SJ Baldock will not be liable for any potential damage caused by the independent frames.