© Newborn Art by S J Baldock 2021 | Website by Umbrella Digital Media
Newborn Art by SJ Baldock operates the www.newbornartbysjbaldock.co.uk website, which provides the Service.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, e-mail address and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
- Your contact details are stored in a General Data and Protection Regulation (GDPR)-compliant software system.
- You will be asked if you would like to receive details about latest information and offers by e-mail, telephone or post.
- You will have the option to opt in to our newsletters and contacts.
- Your details will only be used to contact you about your enquiry or booking or if you chose to opt in to our newsletter, contacts and latest information. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time and change or update the details we hold about you. Your details may be passed to third party service providers.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Your images will be stored on a secure, password-protected hard drive for a maximum of 6-months.
- After 6-months your images will be destroyed. If you wish your images to be stored for longer you will be required to provide written consent.
- If you have agreed to your images being used on Facebook, Instagram, website and for marketing purposes (you will be asked to confirm by signing a statement on your order form), some of your images may be transferred to our secure, password-protected archive for future use. This will either be on a secure, password-protected hard drive or on a GDPR-compliant cloud drive.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Newborn Art by SJ Baldock is committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13, unless specifically given to us by a person with parental control. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.